NOT AVAILABLE. COMING BACK SOON
Location: Upton Park, London
'Visit Me' Rate: N/A
'Visit You' Rate: 60min-£60, 90min-£80, 120min-£100
Working Hours: Evenings and Weekends only
Languages spoken: English, French
Therapy Types: Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage
Hi, I'm Alex; I was born in Paris and moved to London in 1996. I have been a mobile Massage Therapist for a year now with a very good feedback from my clients. I am certified in Deep Tissue and Swedish massage therapy in London.
I provide only professional mobile massage service in London, covering zones 1, 2, and in East London zone 3.
My focus is deep tissue helping clients who suffer from back, neck and shoulder pain. Applying deep pressure on painful muscles, tendons and fascia allows breaking down knots and get rid of the body tension.
Helping clients to relax is very rewarding. I am really glad I trained to work in the Health & Wellness industry.
As I have a regular job I provide mobile massage weekdays in evening hours from 7pm to 9pm, and weekends I am available from 12pm until 10pm.
In order to book a massage please text me on the number displayed above as I cannot take calls in the office. I will get back to you with confirmation as soon as possible.
Contact me on: 07443476532
Massage Therapy is one of the oldest healing modalities and is still the most sought after therapy for pain and stress reduction. Stress is the leading cause of disease. You will benefit from my massage therapy as it is proven to:
- Soothes headaches
- Helps with digestion (IBS)
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves blood circulation
- Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin- hormone release reduces stress and gives a feel good feeling
- Improves insomnia
- Aromatherapy has powerful healing properties
To soothe chronic pain and the above health issues, yoga can also help. It will stretch your body in key areas as well increase your flexibility.
Massage oil & essential oils, my favourite oil for massage is coconut blended with three essential oils. I make my own blends creating relaxing and harmonious natural scents:
- Lavender: relieves pain, enhances blood circulation, disinfects skin, and treat respiratory problems.
- YlangYlang: antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative.
- Mandarin: antiseptic, antispasmodic, circulatory, c digestive, hepatic, nervous relaxant, sedative,
- Rosemary: improves memory, soothes digestive, relieves muscle aches and pains.
- Frankincense: helps Reduce Stress Reactions and Negative Emotions, Helps Boost Immune System Function and Prevents Illness
- Ginger: anti-inflammatory, weight loss
- Bergamot: reduces pain from headaches and muscle tension as well as stimulate hormonal and digestive
- Clary sage: antidepressant, anticonvulsant, antispasmodic, antiseptic.
If you need Deep Tissue Massage in London, please do not hesitate to contact Alex and book her professional mobile massage service delivered in your home for your convenience.
Massages Me UK